Old January 12th 09, 08:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
keyser keyser is offline

Default Waltham Cross M25

I don't drive it in peak times, that said, I think it's still three-lanes.
It's been fine when I've passed it.

"Zen83237" wrote in message
Is there much congestion? I might be offered a job in Beckton so I need to
do M25 from Watford, M11 and North Circular.

Kevin

"keyser" wrote in message
All complete, though the next tunnel, Bell Common Tunnel (towards
Dartford) is now being refurbished.

Commencing on 24th October 2008 with completion scheduled for March 2010.

http://www.highways.gov.uk/roads/projects/18980.aspx

zd

"Zen83237" wrote in message
Are the works on the tunnel at Waltham Cross now complete or are there
still restrictions there.

Kevin