Old January 12th 09, 12:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Normal crap service resumed

On Jan 11, 8:11*pm, Eric wrote:
And this might just serve as a reminder to some of us that every
disruption has a long story behind it, if only we could find the right
person to tell the story.

It still didn't explain why they couldn't implement stepping back at
Arnos Grove or why the trains sit their forever instead of leaving
again immediately. When theres a problem like this its not business as
usual , lets take our own sweet time. The staff need to pull their
fingers out occasionally whether its the signaller, the drivers or
both at fault. Unfortunately they dont' seem to be bothered.

B2003