Old January 13th 09, 08:16 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Ghost bus makes the news

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009, Mizter T wrote:

On 13 Jan, 19:44, Mizter T wrote:

Keep your one there-and-back service a week version of integrated
transport to yourself please! I'll opt for the rather straightforward
integrated transport solution of taking a train from Wandsworth Road to
Victoria then the District line direct to Ealing Broadway.

Want Kensington Olympia? Well take the District line and change at
Earls Court for KO, or catching the Circle line from Victoria to High
Street Kensington (just up the road from KO), or taking the train from
nearby Queenstown Road Battersea or Battersea Park to Clapham Junction
and catching a train up the WLL to KO, or taking the 453 bus that
starts at Wandsworth Road over the river and up to Kensington...

Spot the drafting error... or should that be spotting the drafting
error. My tenses obviously got somewhat muddled!

I don't know about that, but your later remarks about tinnies were
certainly a draughting error.

tom

--
But in natural sciences whose conclusions are true and necessary and
have nothing to do with human will, one must take care not to place