Old January 14th 09, 07:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Crossrail - is it certain now?

wrote in message
Given that the Astoria is going to be demolished to make way for the
new TCR station, is Crossrail 100% certain now or are there still
funding queries? Also something I've been wondering is where will they
find the space at Farringdon for the major interchange that will be
needed , theres hardly anywhere for the station to expand in to?

It's as it has been for the last 20 years. About as certain as my winning
the lottery

tim