Old January 15th 09, 06:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow third runway to get the go ahead

In message
, at
10:50:02 on Thu, 15 Jan 2009, EE507 remarked:

Heathrow is far from being essential and isn't overloaded anyway.

It's severely overloaded, and "essential" for UK plc's international
business ambitions.

Is it really? Please name all the companies deserting the UK because
their CEOs have to wait around a bit at Heathrow.

Name those who will do the same if we cancel Crossrail.

Who's claiming that?

I was merely comparing the companies who would desert the UK if Heathrow
wasn't expanded, with those of a similar view regarding Crossrail.