Old January 16th 09, 12:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Travel to London

"Will" wrote in message
Thanks for further replies. Perhaps I should have pointed out that
there's four of them and that they're travelling at peak time (to arrive
at Queen's Gate at 9-9.30am for a visa application) so part-drive seemed
to them to be the cheaper option. Perhaps, though, I should look up
rail advance booking for them instead.

There are no Advanced discounts for ex-Southern region stations to London in
the morning peak.

I suppose that you might be able to find one to somewhere beyond that is
cheaper than the London fare.

tim