Old January 16th 09, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default Heathrow third runway to get the go ahead

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:41:45 +0000, dave hill wrote

The one (and only) good thing about this decision, is that it isn't a
decision to spend their (aka our) money, but to allow a PLC to spend its
money.

If there is no business case for the plan, the banks wont lend BAA the
funds.

but hang on i thought WE owned the banks

No, we have a stake in the banks. That's a VERY different thing to owning
them