Old December 11th 03, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default M6 toll, good news

Reid ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

No, but they are normally less-able to make use of public transport
alternatives

But they're no less able to use the normal M6

If people don't like the M6 toll, why the meanness of spirit in
deflecting the anger onto the disabled? If they get a good deal,
good luck to them. If you don't like the toll, tell your MP.

It's not "deflection of anger". I personally don't care much either way if
the M6 relief is toll or not. If I'm heading that way, I may well use the
toll road. I also have a blue badge in the car for my mother-in-law (and no,
I don't abuse it), in a wheelchair with MS.

I just don't see the point.

If a disabled driver's using that route, then I don't see the need for a
discount. If they need the time benefit, then great, they're probably doing
it for business, so can pay. If they don't need the time benefit, then fine.
Use the "old" M6.