Old January 16th 09, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neill Neill is offline

Default New LU toilet map

On Jan 15, 2:02*pm, Mizter T wrote:

This one meanwhile appears out of the ground!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jwriccardi/1376971612/
I must say I haven't specifically noticed any of these. I think this
one is at Cambridge Circus, in front of the Palace Theatre. I *think*
the guy in front is actually raising it via remote control - there
appears to be something in his hand. Now if someone were to figure out
how the remote control system works, and even produce some such
devices for sale to the masses... ;-)

There's also one in Leicester Square. The reason they have someone
raising an lowering it rather than doing the job from a central
control is to stop the obvious idiots stand on top as it goes up or
staying inside when it goes down.

Neill