Old January 16th 09, 06:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
!Speedy Gonzales! !Speedy Gonzales! is offline

Default Tube-Safeguarded Travel-Priv Tickets?

Any tube ticket office staff frequent this group?
I'm trying to find out if 'priv' tickets can still be purchased on the tube
with the production of a safeguarded travel card. Some safeguarded cards
have free travel between certain stations on certain lines according to
ATOC, I used to flash my card at the barrier but this can be a slow process
and leaves some staff scratching their heads so used to buy priv day tickets
(all zones) for around £2. The last time I was in London though, summer '07,
I was refused this facility at more than one ticket office.

Does anyone know if there is an official priv ticket or whether this is an
outdated practice. It had been suggested to my by my London based colleagues
that I go down the Oyster route but I don't frequent the City enough to
warrant it.

Any help, gratefully appreciated.

P.S It should be noted that all travel is for leisure purposes.

--
!Speedy Gonzales!

Remove the SPAMTRAP to reply