Old January 17th 09, 12:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Peter Masson Peter Masson is offline

Default Heathrow third runway to get the go ahead

"Recliner" wrote

The Class 395 trains are six cars long, but I don't know if they'll be
running doubled up for some services. If so, I assume the Kent platforms
can handle 12 trains.

AIUI the peak trains will be 12 cars, apart from the Rochester - St Pancras
service which will be a single unit because of short platforms. The trains
via Ashford will consist of separate portions from Thanet via Canterbury
West and Dover, joining at Ashford.

Peter