Old December 11th 03, 12:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Dickinson Matthew Dickinson is offline

Default Oystercard 'price capping' not being introduced at fares revision

"Robin Mayes" wrote in message ...
"umpston" wrote in message
As I posted in an earlier thread, this is daft. I understand the need to
roll-out the system gradually, as has been the case with oyster season

tickets,
in order to deal with bugs as they arise. But they should not introduce
pre-pay until the system is ready for full implementation. I don't see

much
point in buying a pre-pay with this 'interim' system.

I think they should forget capping for now, and let you load one-day
and weekend LT cards and travelcards onto your oystercard.