Old January 17th 09, 04:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Constable David Constable is offline

Default Has anyone had any luck reporting street faults on websites?

John Rowland wrote:
I have told several councils about missing No Entry signs (a potentially
lethal fault if ever there was one) but they don't seem to care. Do they
even read the messages? Can I get them prosecuted by some national body for
ignoring lethal faults which they have been told about?

Have you tried using www.fixmystreet.com ?

Very simple to use and actually seems to be more effective than
contacting councils direct through their own websites.