Old January 17th 09, 08:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Has anyone had any luck reporting street faults on websites?

On 17 Jan, 15:43, "John Rowland"
wrote:
I have told several councils about missing No Entry signs (a potentially
lethal fault if ever there was one) but they don't seem to care. Do they
even read the messages? Can I get them prosecuted by some national body for
ignoring lethal faults which they have been told about?

Out of interest are these missing signs on borough or TfL roads? As
I'm sure you know TfL Streets offer a street fault reporting service
for all roads in London, the notion being that it can offer a seamless
service and thus who controls what shouldn't be a concern to the
person on the street with the 'street fault' - but if the council they
pass it on to does naff all about it then its usefulness can be
limited.

I presume it is a Borough road because I get the impression TfL are
pretty good at sorting out problems on their own roads. Is it your
favourite council for shabby signage, LB Camden?