Old January 21st 09, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Oi! Boris! Wot abaht the bus shelters?

On 21 Jan, 13:52, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote :

It's interesting that you cite quite clear reasons for problems
with FirstBus's I-Bus performance - how do you know it is
garage or driver set up that is the cause of the problems?
I've recently experienced buses not knowing where they are
(* on the display) and then springing in to life further on.
Drivers can't use the equipment if the bus is moving and the
change in the display happened while we were moving.
Perhaps a signal to and from the bus was magically restored?

Not i-bus problems - Countdown problems. I don't think the two are linked
(yet), and I've read somewhere that much of the countdown system is
obsolete, which is why I'm wonderuing about how / when renewal will happen.