Old December 11th 03, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default M6 toll, good news

Pete Smith ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

On a sort of related issue - my wife is now too pregnant to get out of
normal parking spaces - I've got to stop, let her out, and then move
in.

We went shopping last week, and it was a bit drizzly. Bearing in mind
her difficulties, we thought we'd try the Parent & Baby slots. None
left unsurprisingly. Of the 10 or so they had, only _one_ was obviously
a car with baby, having a car seat in it (not that that means much).
The rest had no sign of any baby occupancy.

Assuming you'd parked there, would your car have had any visible sign of
your wife being pregnant?