Old January 22nd 09, 09:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Mark B Mark B is offline

Default Where will the bendy buses go?

wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:39:53 GMT,
(Neil
Williams) wrote:

Where do Arriva use them? I thought First was the most prolific user
of them.

I have only seen First with them in London and Manchester I have never
seen Stagecoach with any they probably will get some to snarl up the
streets of Preston with once the buyout of PB is completed .

Stagecoach have some up in Scotland, mostly Volvo/Plaxton articulated
coaches used on busy express routes (saying that they might have been
replaced by ex-Megabus Neoplan Skyliners)

They did try them on the X38 between Exeter and Plymouth, it didn't last
long. Presumably they were fine on the A38 and in the cities, but
Ashburton and Buckfastleigh are pretty tight something which also caused
problems for the exHK/Megabus Olympians. Now they use 56 plate
Enviro400s (ex Manchester)