Old January 23rd 09, 10:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Stephen Allcroft Stephen Allcroft is offline

Default Where will the bendy buses go?

On 22 Jan, 20:27, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:39:53 GMT, (Neil

Williams) wrote:
Where do Arriva use them? *I thought First was the most prolific user
of them.

I have only seen First with them in London and Manchester I have never
seen Stagecoach with any they probably will get some to snarl up the
streets of Preston with once the buyout of PB is completed .

First also have (IIRR) 20 in Glasgow, and I believe also use them in
Bristol, not counting the FTR vehicles in Leeds and York, that said
they prefer a Volvo/ Wrightbus combination, so O:530 Citaro G's would
be non-standard.

National Express use Scania and Mercedes-Benz Artics in Birmingham and
Coventry.