Old January 23rd 09, 10:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Stephen Allcroft Stephen Allcroft is offline

Default Where will the bendy buses go?

On 22 Jan, 20:34, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:27:21 GMT, wrote:
I have only seen First with them in London and Manchester I have never
seen Stagecoach with any they probably will get some to snarl up the
streets of Preston with once the buyout of PB is completed .

Stagecoach seem to be a fan of pretty much exclusively Alexander
Dennis products, whose range doesn't (as I recall) include a bendybus.

Neil

--
Neil Williams

Stagecoach Western operate Plaxton and Jonckheere Bodied articulated
coaches from Glasgow to Ayrshire.