Old January 23rd 09, 10:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Stephen Allcroft Stephen Allcroft is offline

Default Where will the bendy buses go?

On 22 Jan, 19:39, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:53:55 +0000, Paul Terry

wrote:
They're already used in a number of other UK cities, particularly by
Arriva and Go-Ahead.

Where do Arriva use them? *I thought First was the most prolific user
of them.

Neil

--
Neil Williams

I don't know of Arriva running any outside london, but Go-Ahead
definitely use them between Gateshead and the Metrocentre and IIRR at
Heathrow with their Menzies subsidiary,