Old January 23rd 09, 05:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Stuart Johnson Stuart Johnson is offline

Default Where will the bendy buses go?

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:29:07 +0000, Stuart Johnson
wrote:

Stagecoach have some up in Scotland, mostly Volvo/Plaxton articulated
coaches used on busy express routes (saying that they might have been
replaced by ex-Megabus Neoplan Skyliners)

We have three bendies used on the Aberdeen to Peterhead services,
alongside, inter alia, three Neoplan Skyliners.

Sorry, a follow-up to my own post I know.

Just to amplify, the Aberdeen to Peterhead services, although busy,
are not 'express', they stop anywhere, as outside of
Peterhead/Ellon/Aberdeen you can just wait anywhere at the roadside.
--
Stuart Johnson in Peterhead, Scotland
To reply direct remove FILTER from