Old January 25th 09, 01:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
RobWilton RobWilton is offline

Default Boris Island feasibility study published

"John Rowland" wrote in message
MIG wrote:

Whatever the merits of the location, I wonder what would be the cost
of removing the vast chemical bomb that is Canvey Island? Any plane
crashing into that would probably end up in Heathrow ...

Hehe. I was thinking about the SS Richard Montgomery.

Al Jezeera, A Synagogue to desecrate,etc etc! ! ! !