Old January 25th 09, 03:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MarkVarley - MVP MarkVarley - MVP is offline

Default "can I see your ticket please sir?"

I've had a particularly busy week traveling around London and have
noticed I'm being asked for my ticket by various badge-flashing folks
hovering behind the barriers rather more than usual.

maybe it's my using the gates rather than barriers some days due to
carrying a rucksack with light stands tied to the side, or maybe I'm
rushing through barriers in a shifty-looking-way, or is it the last
few months of the financial year and revenue protection have to get
their quota-up. am I noticing an increase because there is one or am I
making myself a target somehow?

It's the ultimate irony that my rushing and being late seems to
attract this attention and delay me!
--
Mark Varley
www.TwistedPhotography.co.uk