Old January 25th 09, 08:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default "can I see your ticket please sir?"

On Jan 25, 7:37*pm, MarkVarley - MVP
wrote:
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:04:22 -0800 (PST), Offramp
wrote this gibberish:

There are also the WAGs - the Wide-Antidisestablishment Gates - which
are for people with luggage or prams or wheelchairs or acromegalics or
daleks. Sometimes these are used by humans who are not so encumbered.
Why? Have they got something to hide?

Thats what they are!
I've been using those also more lately as trying to use a 'normal'
barrier/gate would create, at least, an amusing dog-stick-fence
scenario.

They are very useful gates, but forget about 'doubling' out. You can
sextuple out through them easier than a sextet of sexy sextuplets on
sexadrine.