Old January 25th 09, 11:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John Salmon[_3_] John Salmon[_3_] is offline

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

Surprisingly, I don't think this has been posted here yet...

Posters displayed at King's Cross indicate that the entrance to the
Underground from within the main line station concourse - the one more or
less opposite platform 7 - which seems to have been there for ever, at least
within my recollection, is to close permanently from next Sunday, 1st
February.