Old January 26th 09, 10:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

On 26 Jan, 10:50, Roland Perry wrote:
I wonder if this new lift will be under the "green oval" in front of the
station?

My guess is it'll be starting at basement level (ie the tube ticket
hall), rather than street level. It's not shown on any diagrams I can
find though.

The Northern Ticket Hall opens in December this year, and I would hope
will offer an indoor connection to KX. That may be why the Duke of
York has been closed.