Old January 26th 09, 02:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default stay on or get off?

In message
of
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:30:12 in uk.transport.london, Mizter T
writes

On 25 Jan, 15:56, MarkVarley - MVP
wrote:
Traveling around the other day I found myself late in the evening at

[snip]

It's perhaps worth consulting a couple of WAP sites on your mobile -
the first being the TfL's WAP site at http://wap.tfo.gov.uk which

I take it you mean http://wap.tfl.gov.uk. The one you gave does not
seem to exist. What I give looks much more useful on Windows Mobile than
http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en

The reference is good. I was looking for a round tuit to complain that
each page on Journey Planner costs ~ 400kb. The WAP site seems to run
out at ~ 10kb.
OTOH, I can drive the Journey Planner as a single hyperlink. I have
started another thread "Driving the Journey Planner from a browser
address bar" to show what I have found.
--
Walter Briscoe