Old December 11th 03, 05:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Summerfield Martin Summerfield is offline

Default Oystercards at shared LU/NR stations

In message , K
writes
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:42:10 +0000, Martin Summerfield
wrote:

Richmond ticket office IS being equipped to issue Oystercards, and will
doing so in the near future, as will Wimbledon.

I just noticed your sig after I replied - do you know when they will
go live? i.e. will it be before the 3 Jan when my ticket expires?

Thanks

Kevin

Don't know yet - but before the end of the year!
--
Martin Summerfield