Old January 26th 09, 10:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

In message , at 22:27:42 on
Mon, 26 Jan 2009, Paul Scott remarked:
The St Pancras passageway is the yellow one in that corner with the
various "CTRL" labels.

No, that's the subway under Pancras Rd.

Yes, I think it extends somewhat further in the direction shown, of course
it is already complete at the St P end isn't it

Yes, it was used briefly as a way to exit through the building site in
that vicinity, when the Kent Domestic platforms were the "temporary"
home of MML (I've got some pictures inside the passage dated Oct 04).
Been mothballed now for several years.