Old January 26th 09, 11:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

On 27 Jan, 00:34, wrote:
That's the Platform 0 scheme which I thought was currently under
construction, surely? I have a feeling it's changed name again, though.

Platform Y, right up against the eastern wall. The rebuilding work
will take two platforms at once out of use, so it's being built to
compensate.

The York Way access will have to go for that, surely?

Yes. There's talk of building a new footbridge along the north end of
the main shed (where there was one before), but I'm not aware of the
status of this idea. It'll have its own gateline.