Old January 26th 09, 11:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

On 27 Jan, 00:40, Tom Anderson wrote:

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009, Roland Perry wrote:

(snip)

I've done a composite, as best I can quickly, which shows it's not completely
to scale: http://www.perry.co.uk/images/kx-composite.jpg

Oh, that's rather good.

It is rather isn't it - thanks Mr Perry.

It matches up well with the back-of-the-envelope workings-out i did a
while ago about the location of the old Thameslink station relative to the
eastern end of the Victoria line platforms; we wondered if they were close
enough for the station building to be a useful second exit - my workings
and your overlay agree that they are.

The Pentonville Road exit is indeed useful for the Vic line. When I
first saw the title of this thread I must admit I thought we were
about to lose this neat secondary exit - thankfully not.