Old January 28th 09, 01:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mr G[_2_] Mr G[_2_] is offline

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:48:20 -0800 (PST), Mizter T
wrote:
I note that the footbridge in the main trainshed was scheduled to be
removed over Christmas - I haven't been into KX lately so can't say if
this happened or not. It was fun walking over it when it was still
open, it was a distinctly forgotten corner of the station. It only
gave access to platforms 1 and 8 - was this always the case? I also
note that it's being/been taken into storage - any ideas for a new
home for it?

I had read somewhere (but I forget where) that it could end up he
http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/

(disclaimer: If I'm wrong, don't let the truth get in the way of a
good story)