Old January 28th 09, 10:19 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Stephen Furley Stephen Furley is offline

Default Totem station names.

On 28 Jan, 23:00, Stephen Furley wrote:
On 28 Jan, 22:16, Graeme Wall wrote:

I can't see a removed logo...

That sort of 'eye' shaped thing used to contain the LNER logo. *I
can't seem to find a photo of it at the moment.

Found a picture of one elsewhere. At first I thought it was a
Photoshop job, but maybe it is genuine; The Great Central Line became
LNER, so they would have served Harrow on the Hill. I didn't know
there had ever been a LNER logo at that station though.