Old December 11th 03, 11:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default South Central maintenance depot in Bedford!

"CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North" wrote in
message om...

I knew it was in Herfordshire somewhere.......
Wouldn't it better to build a depot somewhere on Waterloo line?
Isn't their space around Wimbledon?
Or even the one by Three Bridges in Sussex? I think Gatwick Express or
Virgin use it?

As in my previous response - Eurostars hired in by GNER are maintained by
Eurostar UK at North Pole depot, along with the rest of the Eurostar fleet.
Not at GNER's Bounds Green depot or anywhere else. As the hiring of
Eurostars to GNER will cease in 2006 why would they even consider building a
separate depot for them, when all the spares etc are at North Pole?