Old January 29th 09, 11:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default King's Cross entrance to Underground to close

In article ,
(John Salmon) wrote:

Surprisingly, I don't think this has been posted here yet...

Posters displayed at King's Cross indicate that the entrance to the
Underground from within the main line station concourse - the one
more or less opposite platform 7 - which seems to have been there
for ever, at least within my recollection, is to close permanently
from next Sunday, 1st February.

I was there today and noticed that the closure date has been put back a
week, to 98th February. No explanation was available tonight from Network
rail staff.

I took some pictures today, one of which shows the revised poster, now at
www.rosenstiel.co.uk/trains/kxpassage.htm

--
Colin Rosenstiel