Old January 30th 09, 08:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default LU redundancies

"Zen83237" wrote...
Right so we have to put up with sky high fares, crap service, held to
ransom by strikes and now we have to feel sorry that some of them are
losing their jobs.
I am rejoicing in them being made redundant, well I am out of work too but
I am, presumably, one of the lazy, overpaid, porn watching workers.

Yopu don't have to feel sory for anyone (except yourself, of course), but to
rejoice in others' misfortune (especially as it's 99.9999% certain they had
no responsibility for your whines), makes you pure scum.

But then, you knew that, didn't you?

Andrew