Old January 31st 09, 12:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
TimB TimB is offline

Default Fares and ticket suggestions needed, Stanstead airport to Oxford& Didcot parkway with break in London

On Jan 31, 12:20 am, James Salisbury nntp.dsl.pipex.com wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for some suggestions on cost effective transport. I have
some friends flying into Standsted on the 7th of February. They would
like to see London on the Saturday and then stay with me in Didcot
returning on the 10th.

What is the cheapest way of doing this, I do have a network card in my name.

Thanks

James

Stansted?