Old January 31st 09, 07:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Fares and ticket suggestions needed, Stanstead airport to Oxford & Didcot parkway with break in London

In message
, at
11:23:29 on Sat, 31 Jan 2009, Mizter T remarked:
Lewknor's in the middle of nowhere - I used to live in the next village!

You've lived everywhere Roland!

It does feel like that sometimes. However my stay in east Oxon was one
of the longest - six years with a one year break in Somerset in the
middle (when I seemed to use the trains, mainly from Westbury, quite a
lot).