Old February 1st 09, 08:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
zen83237 zen83237 is offline

Default LU redundancies

"Steve Fitzgerald" ] wrote in message
In message , Zen83237
writes
Yopu don't have to feel sory for anyone (except yourself, of course),
but
to rejoice in others' misfortune (especially as it's 99.9999% certain
they
had no responsibility for your whines), makes you pure scum.

But then, you knew that, didn't you?

Sorry should have read I am not rejoicing. But since you refer to me as
scum, I have never been on a days strike in my life, unlike the scum at
London Underground. As you support strikers I guess that makes you scum as
well.

As one of the 'scum' at LU, I can honestly say I've never yet been on
strike whilst I've been there (7 years and counting).

For the record Andrew Heenan referred to me as scum first. I am returned the
compliment to him. I didn't refer to any LU staff as scum.