Old February 1st 09, 12:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Martin Petrov Martin Petrov is offline

Default Euston Station

It's not preparation work for the big rebuild, instead it's more
immediate improvements, although Network Rail say they will
"complement" the proposed future redevelopment. The big rebuilding of
the station, being led by the property company British Land, won't
begin until at least 2011, so says Building magazine - though I
wouldn't be amazingly surprised if this got put back, and I suppose
it's possible this particular scheme may never happen. Note that I
don't have any inside info though, just speculating.

Cheers, cheers, cheers!

We had been speculating yesterday that it might be the start of a
temporary ticket office, which made a bit of sense, except I didn't
recall seeing anything on here (or elsewhere) about a definite start
to the work.