Old February 1st 09, 04:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Euston Station

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 05:02:36 -0800 (PST), Martin Petrov
wrote:

We had been speculating yesterday that it might be the start of a
temporary ticket office, which made a bit of sense, except I didn't
recall seeing anything on here (or elsewhere) about a definite start
to the work.

It isn't for that. It's for retail space to replace (and add to) that
which was removed to make more circulating space inside the station.

I think they're aiming at a kind of outdoors version of Manc Picc.

Neil

--
Neil Williams