Old February 2nd 09, 08:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default All TfL buses suspended due to snow

On 2 Feb, 09:34, Neil Williams wrote:

On 2 Feb, 09:22, "Batman55" wrote:

According to Howard Collins, COO of London Transport, buses were taken off
last night on the advice of the Met. Police (interview on LBC news)

I don't know what conditions were like last night, so this may or may
not be justified. *It isn't justified that there is no service in
central London this morning.

Things were starting to get messy last night. Lots of sirens
presumably because of lots of smashes on the roads - I saw one.
Conditions in central London should not be taken as being indicative
of those elsewhere.