Old February 2nd 09, 08:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default All TfL buses suspended due to snow

On 2 Feb, 07:32, Paul Weaver wrote:

On 2 Feb, 01:49, Stuart wrote:

Matthew Dickinson wrote:
All TfL bus services have been suspended due to the snow.

I can't remember this happening in the 70s and 80s when we had the
same levels of snowfall, so I wonder what has changed...

BBC News have just been interviewing a BBC employee who's walking home
from the West End. There are loads of people stranded in Central London
and having to walk home. He was 3 miles into a 5 mile walk.

BBC employees get a free taxi home if they finish work after 22:45 and
there's no public transport

Why can't they run buses, I got home from central london late tonight by
private cab and the main routes were no problem at all.

Bus drivers are lazy scum?

You're an idiot?