Old February 2nd 09, 11:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default All TfL buses suspended due to snow

BoristheSpider wrote:

How do you know the bus drivers took the decision, surely it's highly
likely that management took the decision to avoid accidents and an
appearance in court.

So basically it's the litigious society we live in. Yay for the lawyers!

Can we get a law passed that in future when there's such a risk, lawyer must
be forced to drive with all liability on them, at the risk of being
disbarred? ;-)