Old February 2nd 09, 12:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris[_2_] Chris[_2_] is offline

Default All TfL buses suspended due to snow

On 2 Feb, 13:01, "pg123" wrote:
"Tom Barry" wrote in message

snip

Are you sure it's not a condition of the insurance that it's void if you
drive when the police have advised you not to because of the weather
conditions? *It's not so much civil litigation as criminal prosecution I'd
be worried about in those circumstances.

I doubt very much if those were the circumstances. Nothing about advice from
the police on Tfl's website.

Bloody idiots at TfL running the tube system though...for example,
rather than ruin a much needed Met line from Baker Street into the
CIty (pretty much covered, no snow except around Faringdon, other
trains running fine through there, they tried to send it out to
Watford! When those coming in fr9om out there were all failing owing
to electrical third rail pick up faults / shorting out. So what
happenerd? Yup! it failed, twixt Finchley Road & Wembley....