Old February 2nd 09, 06:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
zen83237 zen83237 is offline

Default All TfL buses suspended due to snow

"BoristheSpider" wrote in message
How do you know the bus drivers took the decision, surely it's highly
likely that management took the decision to avoid accidents and an
appearance in court.

I wouldn't do their job and put up with people like you.
Bus drivers are lazy scum?

Surely an accident is an every day occurance anyway. Should we have no buses
on the basis there might be an accident. No buses when there is rain, fog,
below zero temperatures. Perhaps we could all hibernate.

Kevin