Old February 2nd 09, 08:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Euston Station

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009, Neil Williams wrote:

On 2 Feb, 15:14, Tom Anderson wrote:

I think the layout could be better - heading into or out from the
underground station, i often get caught in flows heading the wrong way,
and have to fight my way across them. A problem i never have at
Liverpool Street, Victoria, etc.

That's true. I think it would be improved substantially by removing the
TfL "box" that stands opposite the Tube entrance, if I'm visualising
things right.

That wouldn't hurt. But really, it needs either a second (well, third)
exit from the underground station (ideally, one entry and one exit), or
for the exit to be made a lot wider.

tom

--
Tubes are the foul subterranean entrails of the London beast, stuffed
with the day's foetid offerings. -- Tokugawa