Old February 3rd 09, 07:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
pg123 pg123 is offline

Default All TfL buses suspended due to snow

"James Farrar" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Andrew Heenan" wrote in
:

"Paul Scott" wrote
Channel 4 news tonight had a bendy driver with an uncontrollable back
half of his bus. Looked a good enough reason to me not to bother with
them...

But the regular pictures of double deckers being cut up by low bridges
never stopped you boarding them, I'll bet.

False analogy, since a double decker having its top sliced off is
invariably the result of human error but an uncontrollable bendy on bad
roads is the result of climate error, for want of a better phrase.

I don't know enough about bendy buses but there are drivers who cannot tow
caravans and those who can. I suspect that this is human error (although
incompetence might be a better word), particularly as bendy buses operate in
other countries with similar conditions.