Old February 3rd 09, 07:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
PRAR PRAR is offline

Default "can I see your ticket please sir?"

DERWENT "can I see your ticket please sir?"
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:36:07 -0000, "Stephen O'Connell"

Neil Williams wrote:
On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:48:28 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

The ordinary gates will only let one person through at a time

Theoretically. I have inadvertently tailgated people through them
before (where the barriers have wrongly rejected my ticket but I was
moving quickly enough that I got through anyway).

Inadvertently? Hmmm...

But yes, two people can get through some barriers, if the second
person is right up the bum of the person in front. I've done it quite
a few times and it was always er... inadvertently!!! :-)

The trick with this is that the second person should have the ticket.

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/ and http://prar.fotopic.net/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. --Dick Cavett