Old February 3rd 09, 09:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default flight arrivals

"Michael Hopkins" gurgled
happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Is there a website that provides information on flight arrival actual
times at Heathrow over the last few days? If so, what is it?

I need to meet someone off a BA flight from Tel Aviv on Thursday night,
and I wanted to compare the times to see when it actually arrives
(obviously not yesterday!).

I don't believe so, and I'm not sure it'd be useful anyway. They're not
going to be in the habit of advertising one arrival time and consistently
arriving late, since that'd mean consistent problems with runway and gate
slots.

The eta shown on the main Heathrow site tends to start to account for
delays on any given flight fairly soon after takeoff.